Friday, April 28, 2006

All Together Now!

The sun is shining and although it is still cold I'm looking forward to warmer weather and swimming with the kids. All the kids, if possible. With four kids aged 3, 7, 10 and 13 that happens a lot more than you would think. Probably because my wife and I removed our cable connection. Another reason is that we all have a great time when we are all together. I'll have to get the kids in here and ask them their opinion. Some would agree, some won't depending on the amount of food in their stomachs and the sleep they had. What the kids do and say has nothing to do with anything we (i.e., parents) do. It's all based on genetics, food and sleep. I'm starting to believe that all those quirky characteristics that I have, and that my wife either hates or loves, are based mostly on genetics because my kids do exactly the same things except in a kid kind of way. Although much of what I do is in a kid kind of way and my kids are starting to get a lot more mature than me. Yes, the oldest is only 13.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home